Friday, June 26, 2009




Since Jentz is the only unbirthday kid at this time of the year, we'll spotlight his awesome gymnastic abilities. He had a state meet last weekend. It lasted all day! It made me really appreciate and feel bad for my mom when she had to sit at our meets all day with all her little kids. Wow! Well, just when I thought I wouldn't last another minute Jentz got his first medal. It made the long day worth it to see his excitement. We are so proud of him. He got the bronze medal on the parallel bars.





3 comments:

david said...

woohoo jentz!!! that's awesome! so fun to see those videos...

Aaron and Jessie said...

Alright Jentzy! I can't believe how big and strong you are and you're not even 6 way to go! That was so fun to watch some videos of you in action. Keep em comin. I'm glad you survived that weekend Jodi, I felt bad for you. I guess since you were able to get this post up things have slowed down a bit???

Unknown said...

Way to go Jentzi! I miss watching you!